- A large 10.1-inch diagonal LED display with 16:9 aspect ratio available in either standard-definition (1,024 x 576) or high-definition (1,366 x 768) resolutions.
- User-friendly 92 percent of full-size QWERTY keyboard and a touchpad.
- HP DuraKeys, featuring a clear coating applied over the notebook keyboard that protects the finish and printed letters and characters. HP DuraKeys offers 50 times more resistance to visible wear than keyboards without it.
- HP 3D DriveGuard, featuring a three-axis digital accelerometer chip that sends a signal to shut down the hard drive upon sudden movement or shock.
- HP Panel Protection System with a scratch-resistant acrylic LCD cover and magnesium hinge bracket for added durability in demanding environments.
- Ability to view video, still-image capture, web conferencing or video-enhanced IM with no additional hardware to buy or carry. The integrated VGA webcam enables video and still-image capture to allow the addition of photos and video clips to presentations, documents and email.(4)
- Two battery solutions – three-cell for lightest-weight configurations or six-cell lithium-ion battery for longer life.(6)
- Optional Absolute Software’s Computrace,(7) which allows IT professionals to work with local law enforcement to track and help recover stolen or missing computers, inventory computers district wide, and detect changes in hardware and software.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Posted by blogbuddy at 11:31 AM